- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Method of Payment
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency).
- bluewing will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Cancellation will be done only 24 hours prior to Pick-Up time.
Terms & Conditions for Car Rental
- In case of any accident will occur to the vehicle, the hirer has to pay a basic lump sum of 750 Dhs. in addition to the daily rent till the vehicle complete repairing.
- In case of any accident, hirer should not move the vehicle from the place of accident, before the police inspection completion he has to deliver all the required document immediately, to the rent office, otherwise he will be fully responsible.
- Hirer is responsible to pay for repair and daily rent, for the period of non work due to an accident or technical trouble occurred because of carelessness, negligence of intention of hirer.
- It is hereby agreed upon between the hirer and the company that in case of a “TOTAL LOSS” (vehicle beyond economical repairs), the hirer agrees to pay to the company 30% of the total insured value of the vehicle.
- In case of accident or technical trouble, hirer has to inform the rent office. Hirer is not allowed to repair without informing the rent office.
- In case of not paying the rent amount, the tenant will endure 5% from the rent rate for each day of delay.
- In case of confiscation of the vehicle renter shall be responsible to bear all the fees and value of the vehicle and the due rent.
- A 1500 Dhs shall be paid as a deposit for those not holding credit card for period of 30 days after returning the car.
- The tenant who bears a U.A.E license that hasn’t passed a year on it from the date of issue or if the tenant is less than 25 years old will be responsible for all the damages occurred of any accident.
- If any accident occurred because the Driver was influenced by alcohol or any other substitute having the same effect then he has to pay complete compensation for all the damages occurred to the vehicle.
- The hirer agrees to pay for all traffic fines and parking tickets during the period of the rent. The company reserves the rights within three year of the end of such rental, to claim any such unpaid amounts from the hirer.
- All repairs should be done at agency workshops.
- Hirer is not allowed to hand over the vehicle to unlicensed driver, or a person less than 25 years old. Otherwise he/she will be responsible for all caused damages.
- No permission to use the vehicle outside U.A.E insurance policy valid inside U.A.E only.
- Rent office permission is required to extend the rent period.
- The company is not responsible for any cash or valuables belonging to the hirer that may be lost whilst the vehicle is in his / her possession or after the entire period of the hire.
- The hirer must ensure that the vehicle is pared in a safe and secured place when it is not in use. Any damage caused to the vehicle including damage due to acts of god will be the sale be claimed from the insurance.
- The renter is not allowed to give up possession of the vehicle to any person.
- No articles which might cause damage to the vehicle or its upholstery shall be transported in the vehicle.
- The renter agrees to use the vehicle for the purpose for which it has been licensed. The rented vehicle shall not be used for motor sport events, racing, rallying and speed testing towing of the vehicle and transport of goods in violation of U.A.E Rules.
- The renter allowed to drive 200 Kms per day and 6000 Kms per month, extra from that 50 fils charge.
- Rented cars will not be take back after 7.00 pm Saturday to Thursday. During national holidays and weekends. In case of hired car returned on Thursday the hirer is responsible for extra day hire (Saturday).
- No Smoking is allowed inside the car. In case of smoking, we have the right to deduct 500 Dhs the costs of cleaning the car and any defects inside the car associated with the smoking.
- In case of cheque bounce, 400 Dhs will be charge extra.